laughing at the days to come

"she is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come." -Proverbs 31:25

Friday, February 4, 2011

craft. play. eat. sleep. REPEAT.

It happened. For the first time in my whole life, I had school canceled...BECAUSE OF SNOW. I left home a day early to beat a snow storm that was supposed to hit Lookout Mountain...little did I know that school would be completely canceled that whole week...which meant that I was trapped on top of a snowy mountain with all my friends. Yes, (in case you were wondering) it was extremely exciting to me. Everyday, after playing in the snow, when school was canceled for the next day I ran up and down the hall screaming...typical Florida girl, obviously. Anyways, it was such a blessing and times of firsts for me...sledding, snow angels, stopping through the snow. You get the picture! What a fun start to the semester and fellowship with my friends!






No comments:

Post a Comment