laughing at the days to come

"she is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come." -Proverbs 31:25

Monday, February 14, 2011

a day in the park.

weekend.
beautiful weather.
day in the park.
ECPC students.
happy faces.
perfect.


oh, and did i mention that i was offered the summer internship at ECPC in Atlanta?
i took it.
and i am SO EXCITED.
no, you don't understand.
imagine me excited...
times THREE MILLION.
nervous? yes.
excited? YES.

these are some of the high school students that live there that i got to know over Christmas break on the ski trip. (they were in town visiting a friend in Chatt.) I will be the junior high summer intern, so I'll be working with 6-8th grade girls, but i'm so blessed and excited that i already have some friends close to my age to spend time with when i get there...

even among hurt and brokenness, God keeps reminding me that I am his child and He is going to use me for His glory.
thanking and praising the Lord...
(and jumping around in excitement...as always.)

No comments:

Post a Comment