laughing at the days to come

"she is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come." -Proverbs 31:25

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

stone mountain.

Last wednesday, the junior high and high school youth group ( and their families) drove out to Stone Mountain Park in Atlanta. We arrived early evening, set out blankets, threw the football, ate our packed dinners, and enjoyed one another's company. You know that perfect feeling when the sun is setting, your sweating like a crazy person, and your running barefoot on soft grass? One word: SUMMER. A large group of us made the adventurous hike up the mountain, and let me tell you, it was quite a struggle for Annie and I. but with a camera in hand and our singing voices ready, we had a blast climbing. The view at the top was beautiful and oh so worth it. We stayed for the fireworks and laser light show and little Eliza ( a little sister of one of my students.) climbed onto my lap and dripped blue popsicle juice all over my leg. I enjoyed every second of it. i love the people here.





No comments:

Post a Comment