laughing at the days to come

"she is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come." -Proverbs 31:25

Thursday, July 14, 2011

moo

I am not a cow. and I hope I never am. But since Annie and I can never pass up a good excuse to dress up, we decided that dressing up for cow appretiation day at Chik-fil-a was a MUST. (in case you haven't caught on, we are far too easily pleased.) I write about this, not only because dressing up like a cow in FUN, but also because the Lord has been so faithful to me this summer, by providing a group of friends my age that I can spend time with on my days off/ when I need a break. Although most of my time is spent with the little girls ( which i love!) it's been such a blessing-needed and refreshing to have these people in my life for the summer.

to all the cows in the world: we appretiate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment